Tuesday, October 21, 2008

First Practice 10/20/08

We had over 100 swimmers at our first practice, added 15 new swimmers and now have over 120 swimmers registered.

Although a bit hectic in the beginning (as first practices traditionally are), I was very encouraged by the improved skill of our returning swimmers and of the talent of our new teammates.

It looks as thought the permit time will NOT revert back, so...
  • 8U & 10U will start at 7pm and swim through 8pm
  • 12U, 14U & 18U will start at 8pm and swim through 9:15pm

I spoke with Goldman Bros. and should have samples soon, so we can order the team suits and caps.

My thanks to all of the parents who helped out with the timing of the swimmers, as well as though who helped out with the younger swimmers.

I look forward to seeing you all on Monday.

Coach Carroll (Kevin)

PS - if you did not get an e-mail from me, please contact me at coachcarroll@verizon.net and I'll check the distribution group.

No comments: